Pokemon Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Byond game Pokemon Rainbow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Mas Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasen117
Owner
Owner
Jasen117

X-Mas Announcement Empty
PostSubject: X-Mas Announcement   X-Mas Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 am

Quote :
"Jasen and myself are mapping/coding/iconning as fast as we can to get this done by x-mas so we can begin hosting. Map is ALMOST done for the first region. ^^ We shall keep updates on how close we are to finishing version 1 of Pkmn Rainbow."~Nayuki.Minase

This is our hope though I think it might of been put in the wrong place, Nayuki. :X
So, we plan to bring the game up it will only have some functionality well what we do have wont be
to in-depth. Also the core of the game we where given from our previous employer. So these are
the features we currently have.

-Features-
Spoiler:

Prior Employer(Coder): Dusty
Back to top Go down
Nayuki.Minase
Nayuki.Minase

X-Mas Announcement Empty
PostSubject: FINISHED!   X-Mas Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Quote :
JUST finished the map time to take a break. -lounges in her chair with a soda- cheers
*Marked for transfer to different Area*

Last edited by Jasen117 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : -Face Palm-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arentyouclever.com
Nayuki.Minase
Nayuki.Minase

X-Mas Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Game is up!   X-Mas Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Ok fans who arent around yet, game just went up, its x-mas eve. We met our deadline! cheers Any glitches let me or Jasen know asap so we can fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arentyouclever.com
Sponsored content

X-Mas Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Announcement   X-Mas Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Mas Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rainbow :: Announcements-
Jump to: